Featuring a 10% larger hitting area and 57 grams of disressionary weight, the HiBORE Fairway Wood is the most stable fairway wood Cleveland has ever made.
* Larger Face - A 10% larger face area combines easy-to-hit, low profile visual appearance with a larger, more forgiving hitting area
* Face-Centered Performance - By centering optimum performance on the face, off-center hits (both high/low and toe/heel) become more consistent and less penalizing.
* Inverted Crown Design - With the HiBORE Fairway Wood's more efficient gemoetry, the head has a lower overall volume (cc) than a conventinoally shaped head, allowing more discretionary weight to be moved to the rear outer perimeter of the clubhead. This translates to 57 grams of discretionary weight and a higher MOI than any other Cleveland fairway wood. These factors combine to make the HiBORE Fairway Wood the most stable and forgiving fairway wood they have ever made.
* Parabolic Leading Edge - With a leading edge progressively tapering from the face to the sole, the HiBORE Fairway Wood slides easily across the turf at impact instead of digging into the ground, giving it even more forgiveness when hit from the fairway.
* Thin Crown Technology - With this latest in crown technology, Cleveland has been able to take 15% more weight from the crown of the HiBORE Fairway Woods and reposition in areas of greater benefit around the rear perimeter.
* Carpenter Custom 455 Steel Face - The best steel available, this material increases the size of the sweet spot for more distance and forgiveness on off-center hits.
* Robotic Plasma Face-Welding - By using the most technologically advanced process, the weld bead is minimized around the clubface, allowing more discretionary weight to be distributed to the outer perimter of the head.